Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Has anyone actually seen the AG Shampoo at B&BW?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    In the past two months I've been to 3 different Bath and Body works stores (a few times each)and have yet to find the Shampoo in stock. I have all the coupons for a free shampoo or conditioner with purchase and am loaded up on the conditioner but would sure like to get some Shampoo. I'm sure they have it somewhere but it's just weird that it's always out of stock.

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Last time I went to the mall (about a month ago!), I went into B&BW, and they had plenty of the AG shampoo. Don't know about now, though. Good luck on finding some!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I haven't been to BBAB at all to see the stuff yet! I haven't been to my mall in awhile...and if I get caught by a fellow friend, I will be SO embarrassed! [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member historylover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2005
    Posts
    133
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wouldn't be too upset at not finding the shampoo. All our local stores have it and we got a free bottle last month with a purcase. I have to say that I am very disappointed in the shampoo/conditioner. One of my daughters has extremely long hair and after using this shampoo/conditioner, her hair was so matted and brittle, that I had to make her re-wash it using another brand. We have used it twice with the same results each time. Considering the cost, if we hadn't gotten it free, I would have immediately returned it and written to American Girl.

  5. #5
    GreyMyst
    Guest GreyMyst's Avatar

    Post

    Originally posted by historylover:
    One of my daughters has extremely long hair and after using this shampoo/conditioner, her hair was so matted and brittle, that I had to make her re-wash it using another brand.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sounds like it's a very harsh shampoo that strips all the oil out of your hair....

    Coincendently, EXACTLY what I have been looking for! hehe I am trying to let my hair go back to it's natural state and I have very oily hair if I don't straighten and process it.

    The stuff in normal shampoo that is supposed to make it "shine", just makes mine gross. Dove clarifying is the best thing I've found so far, but AG sounds worth a try.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kikibooboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2005
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, I'm glad to know it is out there! Maybe there is just a shortage in my area of metro Atlanta. One of the stores was almost out of everything on one of my visits.
    My daughter used the conditioner and her hair smelled great. She was hoping for a fresh flowers scent but all they had was Vanilla. I too wouldn't have it unless I had the coupons.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    [quote]Originally posted by GreyMyst:

    Coincendently, EXACTLY what I have been looking for! hehe I am trying to let my hair go back to it's natural state and I have very oily hair if I don't straighten and process it.

    The stuff in normal shampoo that is supposed to make it "shine", just makes mine gross. Dove clarifying is the best thing I've found so far, but AG sounds worth a try.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  8. #8
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OPPS!!!!! I meant to type
    Greymyst, I have the same trouble as does my dd, she uses the shampoo and it is good for her hair!!!
    We have gotten two free bottles. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ November 18, 2005 06:40 PM: Message edited by: cassieandnicolesmom ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member mayergirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30th, 2005
    Posts
    789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by PrincessRuthie(Laura):
    I haven't been to BBAB at all to see the stuff yet! I haven't been to my mall in awhile...and if I get caught by a fellow friend, I will be SO embarrassed! [img]redface.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOL, you know what's funny? The first time I went to look at the AG B&BW stuff, I actually ran into a group of friends there, and they caught me with my nose in the lotion. The girls in the group all said, "Oh! Isn't that stuff incredible smelling? It's that same company that makes those dolls, I used to have a few. I have all of the chapsticks/lotions/glosses." And the guys were like, let me smell it. And all of them loved it too! So don't be embarassed, it seems like the scents really appeal to everyone!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member jrtmom3274's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 13th, 2004
    Posts
    800
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Our store is sold out of the shampoo right now, and that's the one item I'm out of. The girl didn't seem to know when they'd get it back in stock.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •